Welcome to the mind-blowing worlds of the Commonality Core—humankind’s most ancient and advanced civilisation. A people of deep yet divergent cultures, riven by the shock of contact with new and rediscovered worlds. The Core Worlds are where humankind began—but now, after ten thousand years or more, maybe they’re no longer human at all…
The Core Worlds Sourcebook details a vast sector of Commonality Space for your Mindjammer games. Focussing for the first time on the ancient, decadent, and sophisticated heart of the Commonality, it provides you with deep background and material to explore this fascinating region. Play Fringe Worlders experiencing the strangeness of the Core first-hand, or Core Worlders, sure of their superiority, until they leave their homes and are found wanting. Play planetary sentiences ruling whole worlds, ancient dynasties with plans crossing millennia, illegal xenomorphs fighting oppression and neglect in the forbidden substrates beneath the towering arcologies. Push the boundaries of transhuman science-fiction gaming—explore what it means to be human itself. A bright, bizarre, and thought-provoking milieu for your Mindjammer games!
The Core Worlds Sourcebook includes:
- The history and background of the Core, including lavish maps, new genotypes and strange subcultures.
- Deep detail on Manhome, including maps and descriptions of Old Earth, Old Mars, Green Moon, and more!
- The Fargate Network and the mysterious 3-Space Instrumentality.
- Descriptions, artwork, and stats for the Custodians—the secret rulers of the Core Worlds.
- Guides for Core Worlds campaigns. Go beyond what it means to be human!
101 pages. Written by Sarah Newton, David Donachie, Paul Mitchener, and John Snead. Available now in PDF.