Superheroic Swords and Sorcery Adventuring!
“It is the fiftieth year since the Sheathing of the Claw. Goblins cross fallen Helwathe, and Lord Crying-Death-on-Wings stands ready to invade. We trust to chance for our saviours – but where are the heroes who will save our land?”
Welcome to Ximuria, the Lair of the Leopard Empresses! Where the Kindreds of the Cat battle the return fo the Winged Serpent, where the Justiciars of a long-dead warrior queen vie with cannibalistic leopard-riding elves for the thrones of the West, and where mighty wizards wield arcane magics to forge the future!
Contains everything you need to play, including:
- Exciting kindreds and callings. Play a tiger centaur, a leopard-riding elf, a beastwalker of the sabretooth tribe, and more!
- The core Monsters! Monsters! rules, and many new elaborations!
- Full spell lists, including many new spells!
- A complete Ximurian bestiary!
- Maps, gazetteers, and encounters for Ximuria, the Wilderness of Toth, and the Free City of Halagad.
- And much more!
A complete stand-alone swords & sorcery fantasy roleplaying game using the Monsters! Monsters! RPG rules. One of the Monsters! Monsters! family of games.
What They’re Saying About The Lair of the Leopard Empresses:
“The Lair of the Leopard Empresses is a stand-alone swords & sorcery RPG powered by Monsters! Monsters! It is a thing of beauty… Sarah Newton has revealed the path to take is both old and new. To say The Lair of the Leopard Empresses is inspirational doesn’t do it justice. The first thing I did after it went live for sale on DTRPG was order a print copy. It quite simply is that good.”
– Erik Tenkar, Tenkar’s Tavern