Modiphius Entertainment and Mindjammer Press are delighted to announce the release of Mindjammer – Transhuman Adventure in the Second Age of Space (“Mindjammer Traveller”), a complete 384-page hardback setting supplement for the second edition TRAVELLER RPG from Mongoose Publishing. The ENnie Award-winning transhuman science-fiction RPG setting returns, in a brand new edition for use with the TRAVELLER roleplaying game!
Mindjammer Traveller has been written by Sarah Newton and John Snead (who did all the heavy-lifting on the conversion), with gorgeous layout and artwork from Jason Juta and his team of visioneers, and features:
- full rules for starships, organisations, and culture operations;
- detailed character cultures, genotypes, and new careers – play a sentient starship!
- new and innovative systems for describing planets, star systems, and alien life;
- deep setting material on the New Commonality of Humankind;
- rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds;
- starmaps and planet descriptions, histories, and background.
- Print + PDF bundle and PDF-only version from the Modiphius webstore.
- PDF-only version from RPGNow / DriveThruRPG.
THE UNIVERSE AWAITS!
Never has there been a greater time of opportunity. The universe is in flux, and for the first time in ten thousand years no one knows what the future will bring. Charge your blaster, thoughtcast your orders to the starship sentience, and fire up the planing engines. Come and defend the light of humanity’s greatest civilisation as it spreads to the stars!
(Requires the use of the Traveller Core Rulebook, available from Mongoose Publishing.)