We’re delighted to announce that Mindjammer – The Roleplaying Game is out now! Pre-order the game today, and receive the Thoughtcast Edition pre-release PDF immediately, the production PDF at the end of February, and the bumper 496-page hardback when it ships at the end of March.
Mindjammer – The Roleplaying Game is the second edition of the ENnie Award-winning transhuman science-fiction setting by Sarah Newton, published by Mindjammer Press and distributed by Modiphius Entertainment (Achtung! Cthulhu; Mutant Chronicles; Cogs, Cake and Swordsticks). It’s a complete standalone game rewritten from the ground up for the Fate Core rules, containing all the rules needed to play, including:
- full rules for starships, organisations, and culture operations
- detailed character cultures, genotypes, and occupations — play a sentient starship!
- new and innovative rules for describing planets, star systems, and alien life
- deep background material on the New Commonality of Humankind
- rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds
- starmaps and planet descriptions, histories and background
- hyper-advanced equipment, weaponry, enhancements, starships, and more.
Grab your blaster, thoughtcast your commands to the starship sentience, and engage the planing engines – the transhuman adventure is just beginning!